Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
How to shop for this product
Other helpful articles:
Why I chose these for you
Hi Farra! Betty here. From what I understand, you're looking for a full-size stroller that will grow with your family. There are plenty of great options for this type of stroller on the market. A couple of things for you to note about this product:
- Typically, the seat for a second child is sold separately at a much lower cost than the original stroller, so that you can purchase it if and when its needed
- You'll also usually have the option to purchase a ride-along board, to accommodate toddlers who prefer to stand!
- They are usually a bit heavier than the average stroller, so that they can accommodate growing for multiple children
- They are also usually on the upper end of the market in terms of price, because they have the ability to double for a second stroller later on
- I also highly recommend that if you have a chance, you go try out some of these products in a store, because the feel of the stroller is so important
I have recommended the best full-size strollers here for you. These will all work for your needs, but I want to call out two in particular:
- Thule Sleek: This is a pricier option, but I picked it for you because it is known for its adjustable handlebar -- all of these options have this, but the Sleek has 8.5 inches of adjustability (vs. average of 4) which is great for both shorter and taller parents
- Mockingbird Single-to-Double: This stroller will give you everything you need at a much lower price. Mockingbird is a direct-to-consumer brand that is gaining popularity and prominence quickly
Text me if you have any questions!
|UPPAbaby Vista V2||Thule Sleek||Nuna Demi Grow||Mockingbird Single-to-Double Stroller|
|Type||Full size||Full size||Full size||Full size|
|Price||929.99 - 969.99 (bassinet included)||829.95 (1059.90 with bassinet)||799.95 (979.90 with bassinet)||395 (495 with carrier)|
|Product weight||27 lbs||27.9 lbs||27.4 lbs||26.5|
|Folded dimensions||17.3 L x 25.7 W x 33.3 H||23.8 L x 16.5 W x 32.6 H||23.5 L x 24 W x 35 H||18 L x 25.5 W x 34 H|
|Child weight maximum||50 lbs||49 lbs||50 lbs||45 lbs|
|Storage capacity||30 lbs||11 lbs||10 lbs||25 lbs|
|Compatible car seats (using adapter sold separately)||UPPAbaby,Chicco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Peg Perego, Clek Ling and Cybex||Nuna, Maxi-Cosi, and Cybex||Nuna, Maxi Cosi||Britax, Chicco, Cybex, Evenflow, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna|
|Key differentiator||Most premium accessories/features, including durable feel, versatile bassinet, largest storage capacity, and most compatible car seat options||Stands out for more flexible handlebar; telescoping with 8.5 inches adjustability and adjustable footrest||Sibling seat is twin of the original giving more versatility, but sits just above the storage basket||Lux stroller for a bargain D2C price with many luxury features, but slightly smaller wheels and fewer available accessories|