Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
How to shop for this product
Other helpful articles:
- How to buy a baby stroller - What to Expect
- Differences between jogging strollers and regular strollers - Stroller Envy
Why I chose these for you
Hi Erica! Betty here. From what I understand, you're looking for a product that will offer some of the features of a luxury full-size stroller (ability to grow with another child, lightweight, easy to fold) but you are also interested in some of the features of a jogging stroller (to be able to hike and be active with your baby!).
Since you are interested in a jogging stroller, but also something that is easy to load and grows with family, there are two different purchase options for you.
1. Find one product that is the best of both worlds: a jogging stroller that can also be used as an everyday stroller.
- Pros: save $$ buying one product instead of two, takes up less space
- Cons: you will likely have less space for storage / a slightly bulkier everyday stroller for loading and unloading in a car, and it won't be able to grow with your family
2. Mix and match: Purchasing a top-of-the-line everyday stroller as well as a jogger will give you everything that you need
- Pros: You'll be able to get all of the features you want
- Cons: Have to buy two products!
To help with this decision, I have recommended the best joggers that double for everyday use, as well as the best grow-with-family full-size options.
|Thule Urban Glide 2||Baby Jogger Summit X3||Joovy Zoom Ultralight Jogger||UPPAbaby Vista V2||Thule Sleek||
Nuna Demi Grow
|Type||Jogging||Jogging||Jogging||Full size||Full size||Full size|
|Price||499.95||429.99||269.99||929.99 - 969.99 (bassinet included)
||829.95 (1059.90 with bassinet)||799.95 (979.90 with bassinet)|
|Product weight||25.3 lbs||28.4 lbs||26 lbs||27 lbs||27.9 lbs||27.4 lbs|
|Folded dimensions||27.2 L x 34.2 W x1 3.3 H||
34.6 L x 25.7 W x 15.35 H
34 L x 25 W x 19 H
17.3 L x 25.7 W x 33.3 H
||23.8 L x 16.5 W x 32.6 H||
23.5 L x 24 W x 35 H
|Child weight maximum||75 lbs||75 lbs||75 lbs||50 lbs||49 lbs||50 lbs|
|Storage capacity||10 lbs||10 lbs
||5 lbs||30 lbs||11 lbs
|Compatible car seats (using adapter sold separately)||BOB, Britax, Chicco, Evenflo, Combi, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Peg Perego, Safety 1st, Safe-n-Sound, and UPPAbaby*||Baby Jogger , Britax B-Safe, Chicco, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Peg Perego||
Baby Jogger, Britax, BOB, Chicco, Cybex, Graco,
Graco, Maxi Cosi, Peg Perego,
Nuna, Maxi-Cosi, and Cybex
Nuna, Maxi Cosi
|Key differentiator||A jogger with enough features to use for your everyday stroller||Easy to access handbrakes, swivel lock, and adjustability make this a great option for jogging and everyday use||Affordable option for jogger that can also be used as a regular stroller||Sleek, modern design that grows with your family and comes with bassinet
||Scandinavian design, grows with family, with excellent features like telescoping handlebar and adjustable footrest||Intelligent design, grows with family, and sibling seat is twin of the original giving more versatility|
*child weight can't exceed 22 lbs when using Thule universal adapter